1. I adore these trinket trays from Jayes Studio and get this- they are marked down to $16.50!
2. Ok call me old school but magazine subscriptions are so neat to gift someone! My mother-in-law recently got me one to Southern Living and next on my list is Garden & Gun- these babies normally only cost about $15.00 per year ya'll!
3. This statement necklace is so versatile and they have so many other options as well at Simple Addiction all for under $20 bucks!
4. Monogram madness is all around us and Etsy is my go-to place! These monogram pullovers come in at a mere $36 bucks!
5. These votives can be monogrammed or have your family name written on each (or anything really) you can also pick three different candle scents instead of just one like in the picture. I LOVE these and just ordered for a friend yesterday because I had a coupon- they are $19.95 plus shipping for the adorable box set! Found at American Stationary
6. Splurge on some "Fancy" nail polish for those chic gal pals of yours- they are always under $100 and a little step up from the usual drug store buy!